Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi Hapu Trust AGM (Call for nominations)
by Clark on 2 Jul 2014
On 24 August 2014 (9:30am), an AGM and Election hui will be held at Owhata Marae, Hinemoa Point, to elect 2 trustees for the Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi Hapu Trust and this is a call for nominations.
To be eligible to hold office as a Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi Hapu Trust representative, a person must:
- be of Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi descent;
- be a Registered Adult beneficiary of the Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi Hapu Trust;
- be a Registered Adult beneficiary of the Te Pumautanga o Te Arawa (Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi Hapu Affiliate);
- have demonstrated involvement in Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi affairs (i.e. ka noho ahi kaa);
All nominees must fully complete a nomination form and provide a one page profile of themselves.
All nominations must be received by 5pm, 18 July 2014 and can be posted to PO Box 12184, Rotorua South, Rotorua 3045. Please note: no nominations will be accepted from the floor at the AGM.
Nomination forms can be downloaded from the following sites:
- Owhata Marae website - http://www.naumaiplace.com/site/owhata/home/welcome/ (then go to Trust Documents)
- Ngati Te Roro o te Rangi facebook page
All enquiries are to be made to the Trust email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.